The Pi-Connect Lite is a professional HAT add-on board, allowing easy integration of the Raspberry Pi to a ArduPilot or PX4 flight controller. It integrates the following into a single board:
- 5.1V/3.5A low noise power supply with high quality components
- Telemetry port for connection to ArduPilot or PX4 based flight controller
- Power switch for safety shutting down the Raspberry Pi (requires software configuration in the Pi. See documentation for details)
It is 100% compliant with the Raspberry Pi HAT specification (using the uHAT size) and is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4 and Zero.
The board also features a power switch which safely switches off the Pi via issuing a shutdown signal. This ensures the Pi is shut down properly and reduces the risk of system corruption.
The Pi-Connect Lite contains a high-end power supply, specifically designed for powering the Raspberry Pi and any attached USB devices (such as cameras). It has the following features:
- Wide input voltage (7 – 30V)
- High efficiency power supply (minimum 84%, typically 90%+)
- Reverse input protection
- ESD protected
- Supplies a full 5.1V at 3.5A for the Pi and any connected USB devices
- Overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Low EMI and EMC
A standard telemetry port allows Ardupilot/PX4 flight controllers to easily connect to the Pi:
- 1x Telemetry (serial) port using a JST-GH 6-pin DroneCode standard connector
- Power connector, cable and telemetry cable are sold separately. Scroll down for store links to both.
- Product Manual can be found at https://www.docs.rpanion.com/products/pi-connect-lite