Rpanion-Server 0.10.0 has been released. This is primarily a bugfix update, with some important camera streaming updates.
Rpanion-Server is an Open-Source software package for easily managing your companion computer (such as a Raspberry Pi or NVIDIA Jetson) on a ArduPilot-powered vehicle. It provides such functions as MAVLink telemetry distribution, video streaming and network management, NTRIP streaming and flight log management.
This release includes the following major changes:
- Migrate to libcamera API on the Raspberry Pi
- Added support for the 2nd CSI port on Raspberry Pi
- Hardware x264 encoding for USB cameras
- Reduced x264 latency
- Support for CSI camera streaming on the NVIDIA Jetson
- Option to send datastream requests to flight controller
- More consistent user interface
- Enhanced Wireguard status reporting
If you’re curious about the inner workings of Rpanion-Server, the source code can be found on GitHub. We welcome bug reports and Pull Requests!