Version 0.9.0 of Rpanion-server has been released!
Rpanion-Server is an Open-Source software package for a managing the companion computer (such as the Raspberry Pi) connected to an ArduPilot-based flight controller.
Rpanion-Server consists of a node.js-based webserver for the user interface and mavlink-router for routing MAVLink telemetry from a connected flight controller. There are also modules for managing network connections, NTRIP streaming, flight log management, video streaming and viewing hardware information.
Version 0.9.0 adds the following major new features:
- Automated uploading of flight logs
- VPN support (Zerotier and Wireguard)
- Automated generation of KMZ files from flight logs
- Timestamp overlay for video streams
- Various bugfixes and ease-of-use changes to the GUI
The documentation and pre-built disk images for the Raspberry Pi are available here.
The source code can be found here, at GitHub.
Bug reports and Pull Requests are most welcome.